www.cosmeticmedicineforum.com  

Go Back   Cosmetic Medicine Forum | Botox Forum, Laser Forum, Juvederm Forum > Non-Invasive Cosmetic Medical Procredures > Juvederm, Restylane & Dermal Fillers Forum
User Name
Password

Old 20-10-2007, 02:19 AM

[QUOTE=Jumanji]I wonder why the word "" doesn't come up.

Trying again: petroleum[/QUOTE]
Well, gee. It does not contain petroleum
Old 21-10-2007, 11:13 AM

Okay, I'm back again!! Just wondering if anyone can help? Still have a bruise on the marionette line, especially the right side, about the size of a 10 cent piece now, but does not seem to be fading! I have an event in 3 days and I am in a bit of a panic. I have tried Arnica cream, and tried covering it with makeup!! The make up helps but you can still see it.

Any suggestions?

Also its now been 5 days since the botox and NOTHING!!! Am I being impatient?
Old 21-10-2007, 02:18 PM

Smile theo

Quote from theo "Okay, I'm back again!! Just wondering if anyone can help? Still have a bruise on the marionette line, especially the right side, about the size of a 10 cent piece now, but does not seem to be fading! I have an event in 3 days and I am in a bit of a panic. I have tried Arnica cream, and tried covering it with makeup!! The make up helps but you can still see it." End of quote.

I was/am a little reluctant to mention self healing. Don't know what how you feel about it, but it doesn't matter. You can tell your body to heal.

Try touching the bruise and sending positive energy to it while telling (and allowing ) your body to heal.

I have had 3 bouts with the inspiring cancer, and it worked for me.

Best of luck,
Jumanji

P.S. When I talked about Arnica, the word F then and an R and 2 Es would not come through. I was trying to say that Arnica did not contain peteroleum. I will try that word again. F R E E and now in lower case with quotation marks, but not spaces. ""
Old 21-10-2007, 03:16 PM

Thanks Jumanji, I will definately try it!!! Positive thiinking huh? The mind is definately a powerful instrument.
Old 23-10-2007, 10:47 AM

Angry botox

[QUOTE=theo]Okay, I'm back again!! Just wondering if anyone can help? Still have a bruise on the marionette line, especially the right side, about the size of a 10 cent piece now, but does not seem to be fading! I have an event in 3 days and I am in a bit of a panic. I have tried Arnica cream, and tried covering it with makeup!! The make up helps but you can still see it.

Any suggestions?

Also its now been 5 days since the botox and NOTHING!!! Am I being impatient?[/QUOTE]

The first botox I had didn't even work. I got the second for and it took 7 days to become active, then didn't last but about 2 1/2 months.
Old 23-10-2007, 10:49 AM

[QUOTE=Jumanji]The first botox I had didn't even work. I got the second for and it took 7 days to become active, then didn't last but about 2 1/2 months.[/QUOTE]

Again that word did not come through. I got the second injections at no cost. F R E E

I'll see it that works. When that word is left out, it makes me look like an idiot. I have enough problems with that anyway.........LOL
Old 23-10-2007, 09:15 PM

Hi Jumanji,

2 1/2 months is probably a bit short but definitely not unusual. I find the more botox I get the longer it lasts.

And with regards to that word f-r-e-e I think the forum has been getting a lot of junk posts. Its the most popular forum in the world to discuss botox and I guess it gets a lot of junk posts from people advertising f-r-e-e *** and girly pictures and what not

My guess is the moderators have just banned the word "f-r-e-e"
Old 24-10-2007, 12:10 AM

Thanks for the info Botox_Queen. I may try it again then. I liked the results but just couldn't afford it if it had to be done again so soon. If it lasts longer with repeated use, I am all for it.
Old 24-10-2007, 12:54 PM

Hi jumanji,

I should clear that up. My doctor showed me a study that demonstrated the more botox you put in with each treatment the longer the botox will last.

I can't remember the exact figures. But if you put 15 units into a females scowl 50% people will have worn off in 6 weeks. Whereas if you put in 35 units about 90% will last 4-5 months.

Supposedly the americans are now using literally hundreds of units to try and prolong the period between each treatment course. Of course the ameicans have a lot more money than us so this isn't surprising.
Old 24-10-2007, 12:57 PM

From what I've seen the american's use huge amounts of botox I think they drink the stuff!

But my understanding of the matter was similar to botox queens. The more you inject the longer it will last.

I think jumanji is also right in that the more regularly you do botox the more softening you get.