www.cosmeticmedicineforum.com  

Go Back   Cosmetic Medicine Forum | Botox Forum, Laser Forum, Juvederm Forum > Non-Invasive Cosmetic Medical Procredures > Juvederm, Restylane & Dermal Fillers Forum
User Name
Password

Old 30-06-2009, 10:05 AM

Default Lip Lines

I live in Los Angeles and am interested in addressing my lip lines. I am reading the pros and cons of Restylane vs Juvaderm. Can anyone give me some direction as to which product is best and a referral? How expensive is it??

Thanks!!
Old 06-07-2009, 12:39 PM

Default juvederm is softer

Most people on the forum here prefer juvederm it seems. Mostly because its so much softer and natural feeling.

I would imagine this is an awfully important aspect for doing the lips or areas around the lips
Old 06-07-2009, 09:46 PM

Default I like juvederm

I think the issue with lip lines is the filler has to be put very close to the surface to smooth out these lines. The softer the product the better.

I always found restylane to be quite hard which is good when its say around the cheeks but I think its just a bit too hard for fine shallow places like the lines above your lip.

I am extrapolating a little. Nothing worked better than collagen for fine lines. And nothing is softer or more natural feeling. Juvederm is closer to juvederm in softness then is restylane.

I guess in the end though it comes down to the skill of the doctor.
Old 19-01-2010, 02:58 PM
Banned

Default Restylane works great!

I did research on both juvederm and restylane to figure out which one to go with also. After a ton of research, I decided I would go with restylane. After the procedure, my lip lines were gone. Although I have no experience with juvederm, I can't imagine it being better than restylane. There's simply nothing I would change about my lips now. Unfortunately, I don't have a referral for you in Los Angeles. But for anyone else reading this in the Dallas area, I went with ***** They do the procedures in your own home and, more importantly, the results are flawless. Highly recommend.

Last edited by doctornev : 04-03-2010 at 04:37 PM.
Old 30-03-2010, 06:19 PM

LipFusion uses patented marine collagen-filled spheres which have been clinically proven to plump and hydrate your lips. Unlike LipFusion, many other products use collagen molecules which are too large to penetrate the skin of your lips. LipFusion?s patented process takes the collagen and turns it into tiny microspheres which can penetrate the lip skin. LipFusion then searches for the body?s own water which it uses to re-hydrate the lips giving you those beautiful plump lips you see on so many celebrities today. And LipFusion is completely pain free! The reason other lip plumpers hurt when applied is because they contain menthol or cinnamon which when applied to the lips causes them to temporarily swell.
Old 06-07-2010, 09:28 PM

The lip lines create and unwelcome distraction from the lips. Other alternative are more invasive but have longer lasting effects.One of the features of a facial is the most development of the upper lip lines.
Old 22-07-2010, 04:31 PM

Lip lines are one of the signs of aging you'd rather not have to deal with. I think that laser treatments that cause your skin to produce brand-new tissue. Lip lines, as well as other facial lines and wrinkles, become more and more visible as these components are lost.
Old 29-12-2011, 06:08 PM
Banned

In my opinion Restylane is better and its average cost is about 700$.
Old 29-12-2012, 04:30 PM

Default good

The post is very good.

Old 03-01-2013, 06:41 PM

Default good

Thanks for you post.