www.cosmeticmedicineforum.com  

Go Back   Cosmetic Medicine Forum | Botox Forum, Laser Forum, Juvederm Forum > Non-Invasive Cosmetic Medical Procredures > Juvederm, Restylane & Dermal Fillers Forum
User Name
Password

Old 14-12-2011, 11:40 PM
Banned

Wink

No heidi.. fillers never make your nose bigger. You can go for them freely.
Old 23-02-2012, 09:15 PM

[QUOTE=Sleepless in Sydney;9857]Hi everyone.

I've just read Dr.Grace's article. Very informative.

I have read in a few magazines that you can use restylane to straighten teh nose by flattening out the humps. Is this true? Wouldn't it just make the nose look bigger by adding even more volume to it?

It doesn't sound very likely. I just want to know what other people's opinion of this is because I've been flirting with the idea of a rhinoplasty to straighten out my nose since I've been about 14.[/QUOTE]

The non-invasive nose reshaping option are injectable fillers. They come in the form of Botox, Juvederm or Restylane. This can sting a bit but as long as it does not submit you to incisions and sutures then it is indeed a better option. These materials are all declared by the US FDA (Food and Drug Administration) to be safe for use and they are certainly perfect in adding volume as well as improving the shape, symmetry and size of the nose. It fills up any bumps and dents on the bridge of the nose and it can even lift a sagging nasal tip.

The good thing about injectable fillers is that it does not require any IV sedation and general anesthesia. Only a local anesthetic is used in order to relieve any pain associated with the process. The entire procedure only takes a few minutes and it does not create any down time. The effects can be permanent which would need a few touch ups every now and then.