www.cosmeticmedicineforum.com  

Go Back   Cosmetic Medicine Forum | Botox Forum, Laser Forum, Juvederm Forum > Non-Invasive Cosmetic Medical Procredures > Juvederm, Restylane & Dermal Fillers Forum
User Name
Password

Old 13-07-2010, 12:20 PM

Default Question about filling tear troughs

Hi

Newbie here. I've been looking into having juvederm for my tear troughs/periorbital area and have a couple of questions:

Would my cheeks need to be enhanced as well? Is this something that would only be recommended if required?

Would dark circles become more pronouced after filling? I was told that if the skin under the eyes is thin, then dark circles may worsen as the skin becomes more stretched due to the filler. Has anyone experienced this?

And, of course, I'd like to request some PM's to recommend places/doctors in Sydney.

Thanks heaps!
Old 21-02-2012, 05:49 PM
Banned

Filling up the tear trough area can be a very effective option and if done well looks very natural. Juvederm and Restylane are versatile products for this area but there is one thing to be careful about that is if your skin is very thin, especially toward the inner corner of the eye, you may get a bluish appearance because the products are clear.