www.cosmeticmedicineforum.com  

Go Back   Cosmetic Medicine Forum | Botox Forum, Laser Forum, Juvederm Forum > Non-Invasive Cosmetic Medical Procredures > Botox Forum
User Name
Password

Old 20-09-2006, 04:13 PM

Default Is Botox good for crows feet?

Hi,
I'm starting to notice some fine lines around my eyes! I don't want crow's feet- I'm only 27!
Can someone tell me if Botox is good for crows feet? Where can I get botox in vic? I live in the Hawthorn area. Thjanks!
Old 06-10-2006, 03:44 PM

Default Botox for Crow's

Definitely! Botox is great for the upper face - all your frown lines, crow's, and forehead lines etc. I've actually just had a tiny bit of lower face done by Dr Grace at Kiora too! It's not as dramatic, very very subtle. But I think I like it! (I know I sound addicted...)
Old 07-10-2006, 05:07 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyMummy
Definitely! Botox is great for the upper face - all your frown lines, crow's, and forehead lines etc. I've actually just had a tiny bit of lower face done by Dr Grace at Kiora too! It's not as dramatic, very very subtle. But I think I like it! (I know I sound addicted...)

Botox is a very satisfying procedure to perform for "crow's feet." Nowadays the fashion is for a natural look. We can specifically target the tiny muscles which cause frown lines whilst leaving the rest of your facial muscles intact. The result is smooth, younger looking skin. If desired we can also open up the eyes slightly (average 1-2mm). Most of our patients are very pleased when we review them. They say all of their friends just can't stop commenting on how much fresher and more awake they look. Almost no one ever suspects they had Botox! Today we are getting much much better at achieving very specific effects with Botox. Unlike the bad old days when we just froze the entire face like some Octagenarian Hollywood Stars.
www.kiora.com.au
Old 03-11-2006, 11:08 PM

I've had it done twice in the last year.

Worked great for me.

No one could tell I had actually been "botoxed." But the occasional comment about how "awake" and alert I looked were sure satisfying
Old 14-12-2006, 02:38 PM

Default crows feet

Hi Salvy,

Botox is excellent for crows feet!!! I thought botox onlt stopped the muscle but when i find out that it can actually soften lines i just had to try it. My lines are gone.......completely!!! It has saved me soooo much money on cosmetics. My advice is to 1) have botox 2) find a hydrating serum/moisturiser and 3) wear sunblock sunblock sunblock!!!!! I still love doing the occasional masque and regular exfoliation. i am amazed at how i have downsized my cosmetic products to only a few. No more being pulled into the blackhole of cosmetic advertising. By eliminating most of the lotions and potions that you regulalry purchase botox is not that much more!!! Ahhhhhhh life is so much more simpler and line free......PS i have also had photo-rejuvenation if anyone would like to know about it? Start with the face, then move down to the body........
Old 08-03-2012, 10:14 PM
Banned

Botox is increasingly being used in the under eye area. Some injectors will bring the crows feet injection round into the underneath section of the eye for greater effect here.