www.cosmeticmedicineforum.com  

Go Back   Cosmetic Medicine Forum | Botox Forum, Laser Forum, Juvederm Forum > Non-Invasive Cosmetic Medical Procredures > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-12-2008, 03:03 AM

Default Treatment for Itchy Bum?

Hi everyone,

I'm for Los Angeles and I've been reading the forum for quite some time. The posts on hyperhidrosis were really interesting. I had no severe sweating was a medical condition called hyperhidrosis. After reading this forum I referred on my brother for botox and he is pratically ecstatic with the results.

The hyperhidrosis threads got me thinking about other things that affect my life. Is there also a medical condition to describe an itchy bottom. Not just a little bit itchy. But the bum is just always itchy especially around the anus area. It is so bad I squirm during meetings and take extra breaks just to go to the toilet and scratch. At first I thought it was worms but I've taken 3 courses of anti-worm tablets and the bum is still maddenly itchy.

Can Botox help this too?

I've done a fair bit of searching and I'm asking because this condition is affecting me even more than my brother's hyperhidrosis.